Join me for a challenge or two? Each month you’ll find me in the forums hosting fun challenges to help you on your digital scrapbooking storytelling journey. Not only will you be inspired by fellow scrapbook enthusiasts but you can pick up freebies and bonus discounts.
For this month I am featuring THREE delightful collections. I have a lovely page starter from EACH collection to help you get started. Just scroll down to grab the link to them. Bundles are always discounted. So head to my store and grab your favorite!
Flag Day (releases June 9th)
June 20th is Father’s Day this year in the United States, and it is wonderful to take the time out to celebrate the husbands, grandfathers, fathers and other significant men in our lives who fulfill the special role of father. My exclusive collection for June is called FATHERHOOD and is my homage to those special men.
Fatherhood is on sale right now for the exclusive price of 50% off through June 10. Don’t miss out!
- Scrap a significant memory you have of your father, or grandfather?
- Create a page honoring your father and as many male ancestors as you know.
- Create a page for your spouse that features his first father’s day or his moments with his first child.
- Create a page of your son when he became a father.
Here’s the challenge:
- Find your phone and/or camera and empty it off onto your computer
- Find your scrapbooking folder(s)
- Add your new files/photos to a CD, EHD (external hard drive), or cloud storage.
A good rule of thumb is to have them in at least two places. I keep mine on my computer, on one of several EHD, and a cloud service.
If you keep up with this challenge it should be quick and painless each month AND hopefully you won’t have a catastrophe where you lose your files…but if you do … you will have a back up!
Once you have completed your back up, here’s the fun part, create a layout with the current month’s theme.
Current month theme: Overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, difficult decisions or events that changed you or someone you know or admire …