All graphics contained in this file are copyright ADBDesigns aka Anita Diane Birrell, 2016 (all rights reserved).
You may NOT share, transfer, trade or give away any part of this kit at any time. This Commercial Use license applies only to the purchaser.
1. You MAY use my CU graphic elements in your DIGITAL scrapbook designing work in Personal Use, Scrap for Hire or Scrap for Others (PU, S4H, S4O) kits created by you for sale. They should be no more than 30% of a kit. (except for alphas).
2. Personal Use freebies ARE allowed with my products as long as they are a part of a kit or combined creatively with another element(s) – the 30% rule above still applies. (i.e., no giving away just pieces of my kits by themselves).
3. You may NOT resell my products in their original state if they are actions, brushes, styles, templates, etc.
4. You may NOT use my commercial use products to make other commercial use products. (CU4CU)
5. When creating Quick Pages & Digital Photobooks the final product needs to be a flattened digital file (not layered) or a printed product.
6. You may NOT use these images for obscene, defamatory or immoral works or for any other purpose that is prohibited by law.
7. You may NOT desaturate or alter any of my graphics to Gray Scale to resell them as Templates.
8. You MAY alter my graphics to fit your design needs, including resizing, recoloring and cropping. You may NOT claim these graphics as your own in either the original or an altered state.
9. You may create a personal back up copy. (That copy must be exclusively available to you and you alone). You may NOT offer any of these graphics for download at any time or in any manner! That includes sending them through a list such as a news or Yahoo Group, Google Groups, or others. You may NOT include them in any graphics collection either on the internet or otherwise. You may NOT place them on a backup site that allows others to see and download your files.
11. You may NOT use any part of this kit to create any product for mass production in the paper scrapbooking or any other industry. Large business use requires an additional license. Contact me VIA MY CONTACT FORM with specific details about your project and for more information on purchasing an additional license.
12. Card making Businesses, Papercrafting, Printables, Etc. – You MAY:
- Make a physical finished product that is sold by you to an end consumer, so long as the product is not mass-produced. [Examples: greeting cards, albums]
- Make something used to enhance or supplement another product sold by you. [Examples: jewelry display cards, clothing hangtags, a recipe card accompanying a food product, product labels]
- Make materials that will be published and distributed for free, as long as the products will not be used for advertising or marketing a for-profit business and will not be mass distributed.
- Make advertising or marketing materials for your own small business, as long as the materials will not be mass produced or mass distributed.
- The designs will be modified for the purpose of selling or distributing the designs themselves as the end product. [Examples: PERSONAL USE digital scrapbooking kits, digital embroidery patterns]
- The product made from the designs will be sold or distributed in a digital format, allowing modification by the end consumer. [Examples: blog or website designs, social media headers where the consumer adds their own pictures, digital presentations or slideshow templates]
- The designs will be used by a non-profit organization to create a product that will be published and distributed at a cost to the end consumer, as long as the product will not be mass distributed. [Example: school yearbooks]
- The designs will be used to make marketing graphics, advertising, or informational products that will be used by a for-profit business, so long as the products will not be mass distributed.